Simple weight-loss diets are often the most effective. When you follow a simple weight loss diet, you’re not confused about what to eat, and you don’t have to constantly worry about weird combinations of food. Here are five simple weight loss plans that work.
5 Simple Weight-Loss Plans
1. The White Diet – This is essentially a low carbohydrate diet, but it’s one of the simple weight loss plans. The “white” is to remind you of many foods you should eliminate, including sugar, white flour, white rice and potatoes.
This is not to be confused with the “All White Diet” which prescribes that you eat only white foods, and that has not been shown to be effective for weight loss.
Eliminating these white foods, most of which buy Genf20 plus online are simply over processed and provide lots of calories with almost no nutrition, can keep your blood sugar stable and help your body rid itself of fat.
2. Low Carb dieting – With low carbohydrate diets, you don’t count calories, you simply reduce the number of carbohydrates you eat.
In addition to eliminating the white foods mentioned above, you’ll restrict fruits and certain vegetables, particularly in the beginning stages of the diet.
3. Whole Foods Diet – This is also one of the very simple weight loss plans to follow. You eat only things that are unprocessed and freshly prepared.
For example, you can eat a breast of chicken that you’ve prepared at home from scratch, but you wouldn’t eat processed chicken nuggets or chicken from a fast food restaurant. You can eat ground beef, but not prepared in Hamburger Helper.
This diet keeps the foods simple and eliminates excess fat, preservatives and fillers. You must still watch portions, however.
4. Portion control diet – This is likely the simplest weight-loss plan for people who have typically maintained a healthy weight, but have recently seen a few pounds creep on.
With a diet like this, you eat whatever you want, but you’re careful about the portion of what you eat. No seconds, and fill your plate mostly with low calorie foods, like vegetables. This is basic calorie counting made easier.
5. Pre-packaged diet – There are several pre-packaged diets that work quite well, such as Nutrisystem, Medifast and Jenny Craig. These are simple weight loss plans because there’s virtually no thought given to what you’ll eat.
Foods are delivered to your home and you eat the pre-packaged meals as described. Portions are automatically controlled and foods are low calorie and low fat.